Information pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679
Dear Data Subject,
pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data, the Data Controller intends to provide you with the following information:
Via Ipazia 2, c/o NOI Techpark 39100 Bolzano (Italy)
Tel: +39 0471 – 155 1951
Purpose and legal basies
The user’s personal data will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes and with the following legal bases:
- the processing is aimed at creating the questionnaire aimed at evaluating customer satisfaction and collecting feedback aimed at improving the product and its use; the compilation of the questionnaire is based on the express consent of the data suject, as required by art. 6 par. 1 letter a) and by art. 9 par. 2 lett. a) of EU Regulation 2016/679.
The Data necessary for the pursuit of the purposes described above will be collected and processed such as: identification data (name, surname), contact data (email), data deriving from the answers to the questions in the questionnaire (among these data there may be data relating to health of the data suject according to the questions in the questionnaire) – hereinafter the “Data”.
Refusal to provide data
The provision of data for processing that requires your consent is optional, failure to provide it will not make it impossible to use the services offered by the Data Controller. Even in the event of consent, the data suject will still have the right to subsequently object, in whole or in part, to the processing of their personal data for the purposes set out above, by simply making a request to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
The Data will be provided only by the data suject.
In accordance with the provisions of art. 5 of the Regulation, the Personal Data subject to processing will be:
(i) processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner towards the data suject;
(ii) collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and subsequently processed in terms compatible with those purposes;
(iii) adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
(iv) accurate and, if necessary, updated;
(v) processed in such a way as to guarantee an adequate level of security;
(vi) kept in a form that allows the identification of the data suject for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed.
The processing will be carried out both with manual and / or IT and telematic tools with organizational and processing logics strictly related to the purposes themselves and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational and physical measures. and logic provided for by the provisions in force.
Data communication scope
Personal data may be communicated to authorized subjects for processing belonging to the Data Controller organizations, as well as to external data processors appointed by the Data Controller (the complete list of external managers is available from the Data Controller), responsible for managing the aforementioned purposes such as statistical collection and processing of data. By way of example, the Data Processors may process the data on behalf of the Data Controller in order to provide IT, accounting, administrative, legal, scientific services.
Personal data will not be disseminated.
Data transfer abroad
For the purposes indicated above, personal data will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA). Should they be transferred to Third Countries, in the absence of an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the provisions of the applicable legislation on the transfer of Personal Data to third countries will be respected, such as the Standard Contractual Clauses provided by the European Commission.
In general, the Personal Data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were collected and processed, including the retention period required by the applicable legislation and, in any case, for a maximum period of 10 years from the termination. of our relationship in relation to the purposes of contractual fulfillment and for a maximum period of x years for the purposes in which your consent is required, except for the possible need for the Data Controller to defend his own right in court.
Rights of data subject
Pursuant to art. from 15 and following of EU Regulation 2016/679, the data suject may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
The exercise of rights may take place by sending a request that must be addressed without any formalities to the Data Controller at the addresses indicated above.
Before providing an answer, the Data Controller may need to ascertain the identity of the data subject.
Written feedback will be provided without undue delay and, in any case, no later than one month from receipt of the request.
In the event that the data suject believes that the processing of their personal data violates the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, they have the right to lodge a complaint with Supervisory Authority, pursuant to art. 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679 itself, as well as appealing to the judicial authority.
Test updated at 20/10/2022
The undersigned _______________________________________________________________________________ born at ________________________________________________________ on _______________________________
Resident at___________________________________ Street_______________________________________________
hereby, for all purposes of law or regulation, and in particular pursuant to art. 7 EU Regulation 2016/679
- to ◻ give consent / ◻ not to give consent, in relation to the processings referred to in point “Purpose of the processing” n. 1 of the information (questionnaires), pursuant to art. 7 Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- to ◻ give consent / ◻ not to give consent, in relation to the processings referred to in point “Purpose of the processing” n. 1 of the information (processing of data relating to health according to the questions / answers of the questionnaire), pursuant to art. 7 Regulation (EU) 2016/679;